- The essay must have been written while the author was a degree-seeking undergraduate at a U.S. college or university.
- Essays written for courses or as theses must have received an A grade.
- All nominations must be accompanied by the signature of a faculty sponsor, who must be a member of the NACBS. No individual may nominate more than one essay in any one year.
- Essays in any field of British Studies are welcome.
- Essays should be between 10 and 25 pages, excluding citations and references.
- Please submit a letter of nomination (including the permanent mailing address and email contact information for the student) along with an electronic or three hard copies of the essay by June 1, 2011 to Professor Peter Hoffenberg, Department of History, University of Hawaii, 2530 Dole Street, Sakamaki Hall A203 · Honolulu, HI 96822-2283. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information please feel free to contact Prof. Hoffenberg at the above address. Thank you
For more information visit http://www.nacbs.org/britstudessayendergrad.html